In this example, you will learn how to add a Airbnb Reviews on your Wordpress website. Do you use Airbnb Reviews? Do you have a website built using Wordpress? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Sign up to SociableKIT.com website. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Airbnb Reviews" on the dropdown.
Enter your Airbnb room ID.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Wordpress
- Login to your WordPress site.
- On your WordPress, go to the "Pages" section then click the "Add new page".
- Pick a pre-defined layout or start with a blank page by clicking the "Blank page" button.
- On the body of your page, click the "+" icon and click the "Custom HTML".
- Paste the code in the text area.
- To preview, click the preview tab.
- Click the Publish or Update button on your WordPress page.
- Click the view page. Done!
If you think this example about how to add Airbnb Reviews on Wordpress is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Got questions? We can help! Send us an email. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org, you can also go to the SociableKIT.com website's support section.