In this example, you will learn how to add a Content Aggregator on your Pixpa website. Do you use Content Aggregator? Do you have a website built using Pixpa? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Sign up to SociableKIT.com website. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Content Aggregator" on the dropdown.
- Select the data sources that you want for your aggregator. The most common combinations we see are Instagram hashtag feed, Twitter hashtag feed, LinkedIn hashtag feed, and Facebook hashtag feed. Another combination can be Google reviews and Facebook page reviews. You can combine any data source with any of our 70+ sources and widget types. See this example.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Pixpa
- Login to Pixpa. You must have at least a 'Basic' or 'Creator' plan to use and edit the 'HTML' content on your Pixpa website.
- Create or edit an existing site. Click the '+ Add Website' button to create a new website or select your website under the 'My Websites' section.
- Create or edit an existing page. On the page, click the + icon to 'Add a section to your page'. Select your preferred section where you will add your SociableKIT widget.
- Add HTML content to your page. Click the '+ Click to Add content' button. Select the 'More Snippets' button. Drag the '<> HTML, JS, CSS' snippet onto the page.
- Paste the embed code from SociableKIT. Click the 'Code Block' button on the element. Paste the embed code that you have copied on your SociableKIT widget. Click the 'OK' button.
- Publish or Save your page. Click the 'Save' button on the upper right of the page to save the changes that you have made on your page.
- View your page. Click the 'View' button beside the 'Save' button to preview the page where you embedded your SociableKIT widget. Done!
If you think this example about how to add Content Aggregator on Pixpa is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Got questions? We can help! Send us an email. Our email address is email@example.com, you can also go to the SociableKIT.com website's support section.