In this example, you will learn how to add a Eventbrite Events on your Voog website. Do you use Eventbrite Events? Do you have a website built using Voog? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Sign up to SociableKIT.com website. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Eventbrite Events" on the dropdown.
Enter your Eventbrite ID.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Voog
- Go to the Voog website.
- Login or click "Create website for free". Click create a website if you don't have an account or login if you have an account.
- Select your desired website template.
- Click on "Edit site". This is where you want to show or display your widget.
- Edit your website. Click on "+ content" then select "Text".
- Save your page. Click on the "Save" button.
- View it in your web browser. Click on the "Preview" button. Done!
If you think this example about how to add Eventbrite Events on Voog is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Got questions? We can help! Send us an email. Our email address is email@example.com, you can also go to the SociableKIT.com website's support section.