In this example, you will learn how to add a Facebook Group Events on your Tilda website. Do you use Facebook Group Events? Do you have a website built using Tilda? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Sign up to SociableKIT.com website. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Facebook Group Events" on the dropdown.
Enter your Facebook group ID.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Tilda
- Login to Tilda. Create or edit an existing page.
- Paste embed code. On the page, click the 'More Blocks' button. Find the 'Other' tab and select the 'T123' 'Embed HTML Code' block. Paste the embed code from SociableKIT. Click the 'Save and Close' button.
- View your page. Click the 'Publish' button beside the 'Preview' button. Click the 'Open page' button. Done!
If you think this example about how to add Facebook Group Events on Tilda is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Got questions? We can help! Send us an email. Our email address is email@example.com, you can also go to the SociableKIT.com website's support section.