In this example, you will learn how to add a Facebook Page About on your Thunkable website. Do you use Facebook Page About? Do you have a website built using Thunkable? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Sign up to SociableKIT.com website. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Facebook Page About" on the dropdown.
- Connect your Facebook page. Connect your Facebook account and select your target Facebook page on the dropdown. You need to be admin of the Facebook page you want to use.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Thunkable
- Log in to your Thunkable. You can sign up for free in Thunkable and choose your logins by Google, Apple, or own email.
- Create an app by clicking "Start Building. You can create an app and view by website preview when you start building.
- Create a project. You can choose any category when creating an app by Sports, Foods and Culture, Business and many more!
- Click the "Web viewer" to add your code block on the Design Page. Drag it to empty space. You can modify the size of the Web Viewer to maximize the view of an app when you have already the widget of Sociable KIT on this part.
- Click the "Blocks" to go to your Blocks page then click Screen1 under the UI components. To trigger the Web viewer on your main screen. Take note, It depends on your preference whenever you want to see your embedded code.
- Then select the block on the first one.
- Select "Web_Viewer1" and the selection of blocks must shown. Select the green block with the description of "Set-Web_Viewer1 URL's to String" String(Pink Label) is the one you can paste your Java script Code on SociableKIT. To set the HTML tags using "set block".
- Click the "Web Preview" on the upper right corner of your page. To view a result by web preview on android set-up.
- And done, The new window will appear, and the preview of your SociableKIT widget! You can modify this by adding some button or just the preview on your main screen or main page
If you think this example about how to add Facebook Page About on Thunkable is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Got questions? We can help! Send us an email. Our email address is email@example.com, you can also go to the SociableKIT.com website's support section.