In this example, you will learn how to add a Facebook Page Events on your Ghost website. Do you use Facebook Page Events? Do you have a website built using Ghost? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Sign up to SociableKIT.com website. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Facebook Page Events" on the dropdown.
- Connect your Facebook page. Connect your Facebook account and select your target Facebook page on the dropdown. You need to be admin of the Facebook page you want to use.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Ghost
- Login to Ghost.
- Create or edit an existing page.
- Click the + icon. Select the 'HTML' element where you will embed the widget.
- Paste the embed code from SociableKIT. Click the 'Enter' button on your keyboard.
- Publish your site.
- View your page. Done!
If you think this example about how to add Facebook Page Events on Ghost is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Got questions? We can help! Send us an email. Our email address is email@example.com, you can also go to the SociableKIT.com website's support section.