In this example, you will learn how to add a Facebook Page Offers on your Uxfolio website. Do you use Facebook Page Offers? Do you have a website built using Uxfolio? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Sign up to SociableKIT.com website. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Facebook Page Offers" on the dropdown.
- Connect your Facebook page. Connect your Facebook account and select your target Facebook page on the dropdown. You need to be admin of the Facebook page you want to use.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Uxfolio
- Login to UXfolio.
- Go to the Portfolio Editor.
- Locate & click the + Social Links button.
- Set the type and URL in the Add Social Links Modal.
- Click Add Links.
- Paste the link you copied from SociableKIT.
- Click save. Done!
If you think this example about how to add Facebook Page Offers on Uxfolio is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Got questions? We can help! Send us an email. Our email address is email@example.com, you can also go to the SociableKIT.com website's support section.