In this example, you will learn how to add a Facebook Page Posts on your Yola website. Do you use Facebook Page Posts? Do you have a website built using Yola? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Sign up to SociableKIT.com website. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Facebook Page Posts" on the dropdown.
- Connect your Facebook page. Connect your Facebook account and select your target Facebook page on the dropdown. You need to be admin of the Facebook page you want to use.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Yola
- Go to the Yola. We must first go to Yola's website.
- Login or register. Login or click "Get started" and then register to continue.
- Create or edit a website. If you just registered an account follow their guide or you can click "skip". This is where you want to display your widget.
- Widget placement. Choose where block you want to display your widget by clicking the "+" icon.
- Add the "Custom block". Add the "Custom block" to your website by clicking to the button.
- Add the "HTML". Click the yellow "+" icon then scroll down until you saw the "HTML". *Note your account must be upgraded before you can use this feature.
- Save your page. Click on the "Save" icon on the top.
- View it in your web browser. Click on the "Publish" button. Done!
If you think this example about how to add Facebook Page Posts on Yola is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Got questions? We can help! Send us an email. Our email address is email@example.com, you can also go to the SociableKIT.com website's support section.