In this example, you will learn how to add a Google Business Photos on your Bigcartel website. Do you use Google Business Photos? Do you have a website built using Bigcartel? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Sign up to SociableKIT.com website. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Google Business Photos" on the dropdown.
Search and select your Google place in the box.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Bigcartel
- Login to BigCartel. Please note that you will need to upgrade your subscription to BigCartel to be able to embed your widget.
- Create a new blank page or edit the existing BigCartel page.
- On the page, click the 'Insert/edit link' button.
- Paste the 'Link' of the embed code that you copied from SociableKIT on the 'URL' field.
- Edit the details of your feed such as 'Text to display' and 'Title'.
- On the 'Open link in...', select 'New window' and click 'Save'.
- Click the 'Publish' on the lower right corner of the page.
- Visit your BigCartel store page. Done!
If you think this example about how to add Google Business Photos on Bigcartel is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Got questions? We can help! Send us an email. Our email address is email@example.com, you can also go to the SociableKIT.com website's support section.