In this example, you will learn how to add a Instagram Hashtag Feed on your Prestashop website. Do you use Instagram Hashtag Feed? Do you have a website built using Prestashop? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Sign up to SociableKIT.com website. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Instagram Hashtag Feed" on the dropdown.
Enter your Instagram tag, without the # character. For example: dogsofinstagram or catsofinstagram
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Prestashop
- Install the "Prestashop" application. Download and install the "Prestashop" website builder.
- Create your website. Follow their tutorial on how to install the application.
- Create or edit an HTML box. On Prestashop's dashboard click the "List HTML box" setting under the "HTML box" tab. Then create or edit an HTML box.
- Save or publish your website.
- View it in your web browser. Done!
If you think this example about how to add Instagram Hashtag Feed on Prestashop is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Got questions? We can help! Send us an email. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org, you can also go to the SociableKIT.com website's support section.