In this example, you will learn how to add a Instagram Hashtag Feed on your Sharepoint website. Do you use Instagram Hashtag Feed? Do you have a website built using Sharepoint? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Sign up to SociableKIT.com website. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Instagram Hashtag Feed" on the dropdown.
Enter your Instagram tag, without the # character. For example: dogsofinstagram or catsofinstagram
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Sharepoint
- Go to your Sharepoint site and log in with your credentials.
- Locate the page that you want to edit or create a new blank page. If you are creating a new page, click the "New" button and select "Page" from the options.
- On the upper right corner of the page, click the "Edit" button. This will enable you to make changes to the page.
- Hover over the area where you want to add the SociableKIT widget, then click the "+" icon that appears. From the list of options, find the "Embed" or "<>" icon and click on it.
- Paste the embed code provided by SociableKIT into the box.
- Click the "Publish" or "Republish" button to save your changes and make them live on the site. If necessary, upload the page to your website. You're done!
Note: If you receive an error that states Embedding content from this website isn't allowed, you will have to add the following to the list of sites that are allowed on your website and the HTML Field Security list of the site collection where the site is located:
If you think this example about how to add Instagram Hashtag Feed on Sharepoint is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Got questions? We can help! Send us an email. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org, you can also go to the SociableKIT.com website's support section.