In this example, you will learn how to add a Instagram Stories on your Ucoz website. Do you use Instagram Stories? Do you have a website built using Ucoz? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Sign up to SociableKIT.com website. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Instagram Stories" on the dropdown.
Enter your Instagram username.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Ucoz
- Login to Ucoz. You must have a 'Basic' plan to create and customize your Ucoz website.
- Create or edit an existing page. On the left sidebar, click the 'Page Editor' tab. Select the 'Add new page' button on the right of the page.
- Edit your Ucoz page. Enter your page name in the middle part of the page. On the 'Page content', find the <> 'Source' button and select it.
- Go to your published Ucoz page. After saving the page, a popup will appear. Click the 'Go to the page' button to view your published page.
- View your page. Check your SociableKIT widget on your Ucoz page. Done!
If you think this example about how to add Instagram Stories on Ucoz is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Got questions? We can help! Send us an email. Our email address is email@example.com, you can also go to the SociableKIT.com website's support section.