In this example, you will learn how to add a LinkedIn Profile Posts on your Adobe Portfolio website. Do you use LinkedIn Profile Posts? Do you have a website built using Adobe Portfolio? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Sign up to SociableKIT.com website. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "LinkedIn Profile Posts" on the dropdown.
Enter your LinkedIn profile ID.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Adobe Portfolio
- Login to Adobe Portfolio. You must have an 'Individual' or 'Business plan' to use the Adobe portfolio.
- Create a new site or edit your existing site. On your dashboard, select to create a new or edit your existing site.
- Create a new page or edit an existing page. On the top left click the "+" icon to create a new page.
- Add your SociableKIT widget to your site. Decide where you want your widget to show. Hover your mouse to show a "+" icon.
- Paste the embed code from SociableKIT. Select "Embed" from the pop-up, it will show other options on the left panel, paste your iFrame embed code on the textbox then click "Save embed". Note: Adobe Portfolio only accepts iFramed embed codes.
- View your page. On the bottom of the page, click the 'Preview' button. Done!
If you think this example about how to add LinkedIn Profile Posts on Adobe Portfolio is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Got questions? We can help! Send us an email. Our email address is email@example.com, you can also go to the SociableKIT.com website's support section.