In this example, you will learn how to add a Spotify Podcast on your Weblium website. Do you use Spotify Podcast? Do you have a website built using Weblium? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Sign up to SociableKIT.com website. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Spotify Podcast" on the dropdown.
- Enter your podcast ID. You can copy the link to your Spotify podcase and paste it into the box. Our system will automatically identify your Spotify podcast ID.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Weblium
- Login to Weblium. Create a new site or edit an existing site.
- Paste embed code. Add a block or element. Select the 'Embed code'. Open the settings of the block or element. Paste the embed code from SociableKIT. Click the 'Save' button.
- View your page. Click the 'Publish' button on the upper right corner of the page. Click the 'Open website' button. Done!
If you think this example about how to add Spotify Podcast on Weblium is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Got questions? We can help! Send us an email. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org, you can also go to the SociableKIT.com website's support section.