In this example, you will learn how to add a Tiktok hashtag feed on your Splash website. Do you use Tiktok hashtag feed? Do you have a website built using Splash? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Sign up to SociableKIT.com website. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Tiktok hashtag feed" on the dropdown.
Enter your Tiktok hashtag, without the # sign. For example Netflix.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Splash
- Login to Splash.
- Create or edit an existing event page.
- On the right, click the + button under the 'Big container' category.
- Select any block that includes a text.
- Edit the text on the block you have selected.
- Click the <> 'View Code' button.
- Paste the embed code from SociableKIT.
- Click the 'Save' button.
- Click the 'Preview Attendee View' button with the 'Eye' icon. Done!
If you think this example about how to add Tiktok hashtag feed on Splash is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Got questions? We can help! Send us an email. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org, you can also go to the SociableKIT.com website's support section.