In this example, you will learn how to add a Vimeo Profile on your Clickfunnels website. Do you use Vimeo Profile? Do you have a website built using Clickfunnels? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Sign up to SociableKIT.com website. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Vimeo Profile" on the dropdown.
Enter your Vimeo profile ID.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Clickfunnels
- Login to ClickFunnels.
- Create or edit an existing Funnel.
- Click the 'Element' on the upper right corner of the page.
- Click the 'Add element' button.
- Search the </> 'Custom JS/HTML' element.
- Click the 'Settings' or gear icon of the 'Custom JS/HTML' element.
- Click the </> 'Open Code Editor' button.
- Paste the embed code from SociableKIT.
- Click the 'X' button.
- Click the 'Save' button on the upper right of the page.
- Click the 'Preview' button beside the 'Save' button. Done!
If you think this example about how to add Vimeo Profile on Clickfunnels is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Got questions? We can help! Send us an email. Our email address is email@example.com, you can also go to the SociableKIT.com website's support section.