In this example, you will learn how to add a YouTube Playlist (Single Playlist) on your Editor X website. Do you use YouTube Playlist (Single Playlist)? Do you have a website built using Editor X? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Sign up to SociableKIT.com website. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "YouTube Playlist (Single Playlist)" on the dropdown.
Enter your YouTube playlist ID.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Editor X
- Login to EditorX.
- Create or edit an existing page.
- On the left of the page, click the + icon.
- Select the > 'IFrame' and drag it on your page.
- Click the 'Enter code' on the > 'IFrame'.
- Paste embed code from SociableKIT.
- Click the 'Update' button.
- Click the 'Preview' button on the upper right of the page. Done!
If you think this example about how to add YouTube Playlist (Single Playlist) on Editor X is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Got questions? We can help! Send us an email. Our email address is email@example.com, you can also go to the SociableKIT.com website's support section.